When We Are Closed

NHS 111

For urgent attention when the surgery is closed please call 111 (www.nhs.uk/111)

  • You will be assessed on the phone and may be offered advice on how to manage your problem, possibly being advised to visit a pharmacy or to see your doctor the next day.
  • You may be asked to attend a Primary Care Centre at either Hillingdon Hospital or Northwick Park Hospital. Please note these are not walk-in centres and appointments must be made via 111.
  • If you are housebound he/she may arrange for a doctor to visit you at home.
  • If he/she considers your problem to be an emergency he/she may arrange for an ambulance to take you to hospital.

We receive information about your Out of Hours care on our computer the following morning.

NHS 111

111 online is a fast and convenient alternative to the 111 phone service and provides an option for people who want to access 111 digitally. 

Your needs will be assessed and you will be given advice about whether you need to:

  • Treat yourself at home
  • Go to a Primary Care Centre

If you need face-to-face medical attention you may be asked to attend a Primary Care Centre.

Click here to access NHS 111 online or call 111 to speak to a staff member.